ERP Business Analyst
Status: Full-time, permanent position | Location: Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
Report To: Director of Information Systems | Service: Information Systems
Fastco Canada is seeking a strategic ERP Business Analyst who can solve organizational information problems by analyzing requirements; engaging in process improvement, and making critical recommendations on system controls and protocols.
Reporting to the Director of Information Systems, the ERP Business Analyst will be an integral member of the IT department: a small, yet growing, and nimble team working in a fast-paced environment. He or she will share his experience with the members of his team and ensure processes and technologies used are on path of continuous improvement and aligned with corporate objectives.
The ERP Business Analyst will perform other related duties as requested by his immediate superior, in accordance with internal procedures and rules.
ERP Business Analysis | 50%
- Analyze functional requirements to assist in developing solutions to challenges related to system integrations.
- Examine user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes.
- Review existing integrations to understand capabilities, limitations, and make recommendations, including complimentary software solutions or developments.
- Collaborate with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications.
- Document, develop and revise system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards, as well as updating system documentation.
- Configuring solutions where applicable
- Consult with management to reach agreement on system operating principles, and work with internal clients on information computation or processing needs to be addressed.
- Assist Key Users in delivering enhancements across the different functional groups
SAP User Support | 50%
- Troubleshooting with end users across all business units
- Manage user access and privileges
- Update and manage business configuration requests
- Provide reporting and key data points to assist users in their roles.
- Assist staff in resolving issues, such as system incidents, as well as training users on core functionalities and enhancements.
- Coordinate remote sessions across business units to enhance communication and user adoption.
- Provide SAP-related training to new hires.
Behaviours Related to the Function
- Demonstrate very strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude in work and remains calm in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate a good sense of planning
- Demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and initiative.
Academic Aspects and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- SAP ByDesign or SAP Business One experience or similar ERP solutions
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Previous experience in systems integration
- Proven track record in process improvement
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, quick learner that is willing to put in as much time as needed to come up-to-speed.
- Must have desire and aptitude to work in technical, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Related experience in the automotive industry would be an asset.
This position does not require travel.