Lifetime Structural Warranty
3-YEAR WARRANTY ON FULLY PAINTED FINISHES*
Fastco warrants that its wheels will be free from structural defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Fastco further warrants to the original purchaser that all fully painted wheels and full Vapour Chrome (PVD) wheels will be free of cosmetic defects for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. Machined, milled, chrome-plated, brushed and polished aluminum wheels will be warranted against cosmetic defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase as special care is needed to maintain their original look (please see wheel maintenance guidelines).
This warranty shall be valid only when the wheels are returned to an authorized dealer along with the original proof of purchase. Fastco’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair of any wheel which Fastco has declared to be defective.
Fastco shall inspect all warranty returns. Wheels covered by our warranty shall be replaced or repaired and returned to the sender freight prepaid. Wheels not covered by our warranty, if requested will be returned to the sender freight collect.
What is covered?
- Peeling of the clear coat, paint or chrome finish.
- Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out greater than 0.020 inch/0.50mm, provided there is no evidence of impact.
- Stress cracks in the wheel, provided there is no evidence of impact.
- Bubbles in the paint or chrome or other blemishes in the finish of the wheel.
- Wheels that leak air.
- Improper machining of the center bore or lug holes.
What is not covered? (Exclusions)
- Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out less than 0.020 inch/0.50mm.
- Wheels damaged or knocked out-of-round due to: tire installation, lowered suspension, impact, offroading, accident, racing, negligence, misuse or exceeding the load rating or tire diameter (see installation instructions).
- Cosmetic damage caused by poor maintenance, exposure to corrosive agents and/or environments, impact, “curb rash”, road hazard or neglect.
- Paint chipping around the lug holes due to contact with installation tools.
- Cosmetic warranty for wheels purchased as “blemished” (structural warranty still applies however).
- Wheels claimed by someone other than the original purchaser.
- Wheels transferred to another vehicle, resulting in an improper fitment.
- Wheels that have been repaired, altered or used with adapters and/or spacers.
- Wheels where Fastco’s installation instructions have not been followed (supplied with each wheel).
- Wheels that have been installed with other than Fastco approved accessories.
This warranty is given by Fastco and is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, such as warranties of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose, shall be limited to the duration of this warranty.
Some States and / or Provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and / or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so one or more of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty expires upon title transfer of any Fastco products by the original purchaser.
No warranty or representation by anyone other than Fastco shall be binding upon Fastco.
This shall be the limit of the liability of Fastco for defective goods and under no circumstances shall Fastco be responsible for any damages whatsoever, including consequential damages, economic damages, or lost profit.